Book a Class Trip
Please Note: For stage performances in the 2022.23 season, Young People’s Theatre will not be requiring proof of vaccination for audience members unless public health directives require us to do so. Masking for patrons will not be required, but is encouraged. These policies are subject to change.
There’s so much to experience onstage and behind-the-scenes. Let us customize your trip to YPT to help you make the most of it!
View the 2022.23 Playbill here.
STUDENT GROUP BENEFITS:
- Early Bird subsidized rate: $13 (incl HST) – only until September 5, 2022 at 12 midnight
- Regular tickets for student performances: $16 (incl HST)
- Preview School Performances (select productions): only $12 (incl HST)
- Free teacher/supervisor ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased
- Post-show Q&As/Tools of the Trade sessions, study guides, workshops, behind-the-scenes tours and more.
Did you know that Young People’s Theatre is a registered children’s charity, and that the show tickets you purchase are subsidized? The actual cost of the average regular ticket this season would otherwise be $67.05 each. YPT is very grateful for the generous support it receives from corporations, government agencies, foundations, and individuals like you. Learn more here.
How to Register Your Class(es) – It’s Online & Easy!
Simply click the REGISTER NOW (Schools) button located on your preferred show’s page and you’ll be guided to complete your online registration. Once completed, a YPT Sales Associate will contact you to review and confirm your booking and address any questions you may have. Your booking details are not considered confirmed until you receive this communication.
Start here to access the 2022.23 Season line-up.
Questions? Please contact our Box Office at email@example.com.
Booking, Billing and Payment Due Dates
- Accepted Payment Methods: EFT/Direct Deposit, Credit Cards, Cheques, Cash and TDSB/TCDSB Direct Deposit (Purchase Order). TDSB and TCDSB school board credit cards are not accepted.
- IF PAYING BY CHEQUE, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: YOUNG PEOPLE’S THEATRE. YPT’s HST number is: 11930 7254 RT0001
- EFT/Direct Deposit: YPT’s banking information will be provided upon request. Deposit notifications, noting the Order # reference, are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mailing Address
Young People’s Theatre
165 Front Street East,
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3Z4
- Click here for Terms & Conditions and full details on school group booking and cancellation policies.
Please note that programming and prices are subject to change without notice.